At Masterfix Domestic Appliance Repairs Limited courtesy, tact and consideration should guide each employee in relationships with clients, customers and the public. It is mandatory that each employee in our organization show maximum respect to every other person in the organsation and other contacts in a business context. The purpose of communication should be to help others and to make our business run as effectively as possible, thereby gaining the respect of our colleagues and customers.
· Courtesy, friendliness, and a spirit of helpfulness are important and guide the company's dealings with employees and customers.
· Differences of opinion should be handled privately and discreetly. Gossip and backbiting are to be avoided. Communicate directly with the person or persons involved to resolve differences.
· Conservative criticism, that which will improve business by clarifying or instructing, should be welcomed when delivered with respect and tact. Destructive criticism, that which is designed to harm business or another person, is not to be practiced.
· Employees should strive to maintain a civil and co-operative work atmosphere at all times and refrain from shouting, yelling, using vulgarities or swearing at co-workers or customers.
· We seek to create a work environment free from disparaging remarks about religion, ethnicity, sexual preferences, appearance and other non-work related matters. Each employee has the responsibility to foster an understanding of others' differences in order to create an environment where those differences contribute to a better organization.
Inappropriate remarks based on any of the following are not tolerated and such behaviour may result in immediate termination of communication channels or in the case of Masterfix employees, their employment:- race, religion, ethnic origin, physical attributes, mental or physical disability, colour, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, citizenship and/or age.
Inappropriate remarks include those that treat a group of people in a uniform way, assign a behaviour in a disparaging way, imply inferiority of a group, are supposedly funny at someone else's expense, and/or cause embarrassment or distress to others based on comments about a particular group of people.
· We also do not condone or tolerate abuse, verbal, physical or visually threatening behaviour to members of our staff and in such instances conversations or work will be suspended or ceased. We will also consider whether it is appropriate to subject any of our employees to such behaviour in the future.
Communication Policy of
MASTERFIX DOMESTIC APPLIANCE REPAIRS LIMITED